Tuesday, May 15, 2012

fish tacos

It's officially day two of the 10 weeks 10 goals challenge! I'm heading out the door to fulfil my bike ride/day goal and thought I'd show you a bit of my day today!

Breakfast was a bowl of chocolate raspberry overnight oats. I'm glad for my goal to expand my overnight oat recipes because this one is a winner!

 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup dark chocolate almond beverage, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 4-5 raspberries (smooshed a bit), served in the am with more raspberries and sliced almonds (which I forgot to put on!)

For lunch I had some very tasty fish tacos with a lovely side salad. I was going to get an entrée salad but these tacos were calling out to me, especially since they where baked and served in whole wheat tortillas!


I was excited to pull out a spring suite jacket to wear in this gorgeous weather Ottawa has been having. Beige, brown and pink! Love spring colours!



Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment