Wednesday, May 9, 2012

more trade show and too much more chocolate

On day two of the trade show my feet were not happy. By the end of the day I was standing behind our table with my shoes off hoping no-one would notice!

Before the show though I woke up early and headed to the hotel gym for a half hour workout.


Shower, dress and breakfast came next and then one hour working the booth.

 Lunch was uninspired- ham sandwich on croissant type bread, overdressed pasta salad and boring Caesar salad.


The saving grace was the red velvet cupcake (that unfortunately looked better than it tasted, a bit lacking in the flavour department, but I still ate it!).


Dinner on the other hand, was fab! I slathered a salmon with honey dijon and mince garlic and baked it. I served it along side a quinoa and veggie salad with balsamic dressing.


Chocolate hazelnut pudding for dessert! Oh and mini coffee crisp bars that my dad bough me... gosh I've been eating lots of chocolate lately! Perhaps its time to cut back!

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate is one of the best things in life :) You should never feel bad about eating it :P

    ReplyDelete