Tuesday, May 8, 2012

a year later

On the first day of my conference this week I had a few hours to myself in between setting up our booth and when the trade show started.

I spent my time eating a tasty dinner and reading the Toronto Star.

 It was a rainy few days in TO so I was glad I brought my trench coat. I saw so many other pretty ones- I loved the very colourful ones like green or orange.

For dinner I had a spicy chicken, bean and corn soup with a Cuban Chicken and Ham Panini. I loved that my meal came with a choice of apple, bread or chips! I chose the apple of course. 


For dessert and a little something to warm me up I had a decaf vanilla latte and a peanut butter cupcake from Starbucks.


After walking off my supper in the Eaton's Center it was time to get back to the hotel and get ready for the show (it was from 8:30pm to 10pm on the first day- a "wine and cheese" trade show!).

 This is me using the mirror to make sure my hair looked good from behind. Oh the joys of hotel staying...

I love this new dress (I wore it last week for another event). It works for so many occasions and is supper easy and comfy to wear. 


 One year later and we're back at the same trade show. Our show booth similar to last year's, with a few changes and less treats. My how a year just flies by!



Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment