Monday, June 11, 2012

Breakfast treats!

Good morning and welcome to your Monday! This past weekend was all about food and biking.

Weekend breakfasts are all about using the extra time you have to really make something special!


 BF and I enjoyed some awesome pancakes on Sunday morning- Blueberry Oat Pancakes!


 With yogurt, fruit and pure maple syrup!


I also used my time at night to prep some amazing overnight oats. SOOO good!


 Apple, Walnut and Maple overnight oats

1 apple, diced (this was a lot of apple, but I didn't know what else to do with it since I had already brushed my teeth!)
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt + 1 splash skim milk
1 small handful walnuts
1 drizzle of pure maple syrup
1/2 cup rolled oats
cinnamon to taste

Mix together and let sit overnight!


Emilie

1 comment:

  1. My Inspiration for tomorrows breakfast, thank you very much Emilie!

    ReplyDelete