Saturday, June 30, 2012

getting things done saturday

It's a sunny hot Saturday of a long weekend and I got up just wanting to get things done!

We hit the ground running with lots of cleaning and errands, but took a break for a tasty lunch (also part of the clean-up since we needed to eat our 1-week away from expiring eggs!).


Simple Egg Salad Sandwiches

2 Eggs per sandwich
Favourite Bread
1 Tsp mayo per sandwich
Green part of 1 sprig of green onion, finely sliced
salt, pepper and dill to taste

Grate or mash eggs and add rest of ingredients. Spread on bread and enjoy!


We finished the meal off with some fat free vanilla yogurt, berries (I love summer!) and a bit of granola.



I hope everyone is enjoying their saturday! The last day of my conference is today so look forward to some AWESOME food picture from the Chef's Competition tonight!

Emilie


2 comments:

  1. You always seem to have such great discipline in making healthy food choices....I'm not sure how you have such great self-control!

    The yogurt, berries and granola look so yummy...that's my favorite kind of breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of self control, I'm posting pictures of the THREE dinners I ate last night at my conference. Three entrées and three desserts... I don't always have self control!

      Emilie

      Delete